Re: BL/SS, UUC

Hi, Rob, Ben, et al, I'm just curious about something:

>Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 11:34:36 -0400
>From: "Rob Levinson" <always_coca-cola@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re: <All> BL/SS            **Rob
>
>    I'd like to point out that "UUC" stands for "Underground Upgrade Club"
>and the sole criteria for a UUC upgrade is (humorously) hiding it from
>one's spouse to maintain marital bliss.  "UUC" does *not* mean "cheap",
>in fact the $900 ACS Schnitzer was one of the first "UUC Approved"
>upgrades as are expensive Fikse wheels...

How do you guys go about hiding those expensive Fiske wheels from
your spouses?  (or is it spice?)  Maybe if  your S.O. is blind...

BTW, I support what you guys are doing and applaud your efforts, but
your web site could benefit from a little better editing.  (Please take this
as constructive criticizm, not some kind of attack.)

Good luck,

Scott Miller
GGC BMW CCA #44977