Ben's Short-Shift Kits

Most of the folks on this digest have had a chance to buy a Z3-M short
shifter at a great price for several months now.  Those that have
procrastinated must now modify their own (Z3-M) shifter (or have someone
else do it) or purchase one of the offerings on the market which now
includes a very complete kit from Ben & partners.  I believe the UUC folks
are going after a whole new piece of the BMW pie...the 99% of the owners
that do not subscribe to this Digest.

I wish them luck and will no longer offer these shifters (the ones I've
been selling to the Shift-Fest participants) after my current supply is
exhausted.  I'll direct all future sales to UUC Motorwerkes or I'll offer
their kit as an Ultimate Garage package if they decide to expand their
market channels.  SD
Steve D'Gerolamo - The Ultimate Garage
201-262-0412 / steved3@domain.elided / http://www.ultimategarage.com