<E30> LTW Decals

After a request from a few friends and others I have met on track
weekends, I am going to try to run another cutting of the decals.  They
turned out to be a huge PITA last time and the person cutting them for
me told me that if I ever did them again, the process would have to be
made easier and she would charge more.  So...here is the deal.  They
will be left front and right rear only, and probably only standard
Motorsport colors.  Last time, I used a red that seems to match the red
on the emblem better, but if the concensus is that everyone wants a true
bright red, I can do that.  I also have a cutting pattern for the two
color decals, so that is stil a possibility for the red cars, or anyone
else.  Also, I have 3 left front sets and 1 right front in standard
motorsport from last time as surplus.

Prices:  4 surplus front sets - $75
            front - $85
            rear (3 pieces, M3 only) - $100
            complete set - $170
            shipping per order - $5.50

After I determine the demand, I will collect $20 per order.  The
timeframe is about a month.  The rest of the money will be due before
they are shipped.  The surplus sets are available immediately.  If you
would like to se a picture of the decals on a car, contact me.  Again,
at this point, I hope that this will be the last cutting of these as
they take a large amount of time to coordinate and assemble and I don't
make nearly enough to cover my time.  If you ever want them, get them
now.

James Clay