<E30> OBC wiring (redux)

Folks,
I feel compelled to repost this since it orginally appeared in the samae
volume as the original BL/SS enterprise critique, and I'm afraid it was
overshadowed by the flame bait.

So the question is:  Yellow Wire with plug on end coming from rear of OBC
unit.  What's it's function (maybe the temp)?  Or, alternatly, where
should I look to find out?  Does the ETM book contain such info?

Also,  I'm looking for an original BMW head-unit to replace the broken POS
stereo that the PO spliced into the wiring.  I saw a few advertised on the
list a few weeks ago, anyone still have one FS?

The car is an '86 325es.

Thanks,
- - --thad

FN:			Thaddeus Wakefield Batt