Re: BL/SS and $$

Well,
 I for one sent in a check to Ben Friday evening when the web site first came on line.  I doubt that I'll be the first order they
receive, but I will sure be happy.  I wanted this mod, but I didn't have my '98 M3/4 when the bay-area shifterfest happened.  I sure
didn't feel comfortable pulling together the complete list of required parts, ordering them, receiving them one by one etc..  And
with a new car, I wanted a feeling that I could count on having a very detailed list of instructions to get me from A to BL/SS'ed.

Thanks Ben and Rob!!

Gary Archer

BMW CCA 157560
'98 M3/4