RE: Anthony Dusovic BL/SS Impressions!

Anthony - Give me a break! Ben has come up with the idea, gathered up
all the correct parts into one complete package (something BMW never
thought of), devised a tool to help the procedure, clearly documented
w/pictures every last step of installation - and you're complaining?
Over a COUPLE of bucks?

I tried twice to get my dealer to order and install the parts a few
months back. Both times they either screwed up the parts (wrong ones) or
screwed up the installation (the shifter would slip out of 5th into
neutral on the highway!). I had to fight them tooth and nail just to get
them to return my car to normal (and had to fight them harder to get my
money back!).

Believe me, what Ben has done is awesome! For minimal extra dollars, he
has clearly documented and packaged up one of the best upgrades for my
M3 (when have you ever received any type of E36 upgrade with CLEAR
instructions?). At an unbelievable price! And almost impossible for
anyone to screw up - even my dealer!

I'd love to see something similar done for the other UUC upgrades
(packaging with CLEAR documentation and pictures). If all other UUC
upgrades were this well packaged and documented I'd definitely pay some
extra bucks!

Ben - your site and "business venture" is awesome. Just awesome! Keep
those wheels churning - lookin' for the next upgrade!