BL/SS in action on the web! thank you!

hey digest shifters,

first of all, a big digest thank you to the hundreds of people who have been
BL/SS'd.  what started as a cool idea turned a little crazy for a while.  only
with the encouraging words of some BMW owners did i team up with a few other
car nuts to start marketing BL/SS commerically, to the outside world (you know
what i mean).

yeah, we're going to the majors.  we've got a check going to richard for
becoming an official advertiser on the big digest, as well as ads going into a
few chapter newsletters and the roundel, too.  grassroots motorsports next,
and maybe european car.  you'll be able to point at the ad and say, "Hey! I
did that to my car!".

reponse to the website has been great, too!  we've gotten a ton of hits in the
last few days it's amazing.  my cohorts and i plan on continually updating the
page with new info as we find out or develop.  thanks for the comments and
keep them coming!

most recently, you can see the difference between a stock shifter and BL/SS
shifter in action at our website.  it's short cool what you can do on the web
nowadays.

here's my obligitory tech tip:  for those with bent BL/SS levers in their car
now, resist the urge to bend your linkage rod for hopes of "less notchy"
shifting.  your new yellow washers will break in, making shifting easier.
however, if you bend your linkage rod, there are serious negatives to any (if
at all) gains that would be had with this modification after the fact.
interested parties or questions are always welcome.  then again, it's on the
FAQ page on the website.

anyhow, thanks again for the support.

regards,
ben liaw