Re: E30 Convertible FS

Chris - (Chris_Fowler@domain.elided):

> I found a beautiful E30 325ic for sale.  It may be a 90,91 or 92.  I'm
not
> sure.  The dealer that it is located at states that it is a 90
convertible
> and the interior looks to be like from a 90 car.  There are parts however
> on this car from 87.  Taillight assembley and brake light cover.

Chris -

this is perfectly normal. Convertible E30s did not receive the E30 rear-end
1987 update treatment until after 1990 or thereabouts. There's a mint '90
('H' plate for those familiar with our odd system) E30 ragtop parked near
to where I live with the pre-87 (also same as the E30 M3!) taillights. I
imagine that much the same applies to the brake light cover.

Regards

Andrew T
'95 318is.