<Carbs> Weber Side-Draft Auxiliary Venturis

I am having trouble locating 4 auxilliary venturis (non-tapered... they
are self-retaining and DO NOT use a metal air horn to hold them in
place) for my Weber DCOE (side draft) 40's. They need to be be 4.50
each... Please note I am not looking for the mains/chokes... just the
auxilliaries which go in the barrels last.

If you have a set laying around I would like to hear from you ASAP as I
will be needing them within 2 weeks.

Drive well...

Brian J.
Halifax, NS