Re: all BMW oil holes in pistons

Is there any relatively easy way to check this?  Does the same
buildup tend to occure other places, maybe where I could see
it with only having to take the valve-cover off? I have a high-
milage engine (280K miles, 180K since rebuild), which I would
guess would make it a canditate for such build-up. I know the
engine won't last forever, but if it is something that can be
cured if caught in time, I would prefer to check it now than
find out the hard way!

Thanks!

- --Rob
87 325is