administrivia: global taboo settings

[the amusing part is that this is a retransmission via the approval
mechanism; the body match the restrictions on list content for reasons that
will become obvious -- rpw]

i've found it necessary to do a substantial amount of work on these today,
in light of the wave of weekend spam that is still out there. what follow
are some of the interesting new restrictions i've imposed on header and
body content in email messages. note that these do not trigger final
rejections, but merely kick email to me for review before approval and
posting. it's not moderation exactly, but more a list of triggers that
cause review... these are not the complete ones, but just some of the more
immediate ones; in particular there is an extensive list of banned domain
names.

[these are all perl regular expressions; ^ matches beginning of line and .*
matches any arbitrary number of characters. because / is the delimiter for
match strings, it must have \ in front of it if we want to match a literal
/ in a string.]

global_taboo_headers

/^subject:.*make money fast/i
/^subject:.*income/i
/^subject:.*xxx/i
/^subject:.*hot/i
/^subject:.*adult/i
/^subject:.*sex/i
/^subject:.*Remember Me/i
/^subject:.*MLM/i
/^subject:.*VIRUS/i
/^subject:.*What "THEY" Don't Want/i
/^subject:.*Email .* Million People/i
/^subject:.*Are They Investigating You/i
/^subject:.*Are You Being Investigated/i

global_taboo_body (first one is trap for 8bit content in postings)

/[\x80-\xff]/i
/^Content-Type:.*text\/html/i
/x\-html/i
/EMAIL MARKETING WORKS!!/i