<E36>Seeking Coolant Hose replacement info.

Any one changed their coolant hoses on their M42 engined 318i/318is yet?  At
6 years old, mine are admittedly overdue, even though they look/feel fine.
But, as we all know, hoses usually deteriorate from the inside out, so
before my coolant system gets clogged hose crud, figure I would head off
some problems.  I see the obvious lower/upper radiator hoses, and one narrow
hose running from the radiator undernneath the aribox, but not sure about
other ones I should replace, and the Haynes manual isn't much help.  Any one
tackled this project yet?  Simple?

Any info will be appreciated.

Ron Browne
1992 318is