<ALL> selling my BBS wheels...what models will they fit??

15x7 TSW Hocks are on their way and I will be selling my factory BBS 14x6.5
"Basketweaves" from my 325is.  I need to know what model/year BMWs they will
fit.  I think I read these wheels would be an upgrade for 02s and the E-21
320i.  Any others? What about fitment/spacers etc? What is the original
wheel size for an 02 and 320?  I want to uncover any caveats that a buyer
might run into while fitting these wheels on their car.

Thanks for the BW...

Ron Milliet
McComb, MS