Re: Hoosiers

From: Grant M. Wells@ECCI on 08/03/98 11:29 AM

For those thinking Hoosiers, your initial lap times
will be lower (grip), same size tire weighs less than R1s (better
acceleration), but I hear you will be seeing
the cords in less than 1 driver school if your truly RABID.  Autox will of
course be easier on them.

I believe Hoosiers are mainly used just for qualifying.  No more 1 set of
tires
for the year Duane, gonna have to sneak a second set of shoes in past the
wife with
those Summit apexs calling your name louder and louder until they are like
a siren,
and theres nothing you can do, but plop down your money and admit your a
junkie.  I say you got to make your wife a junkie to ease the pain, at
least thats
what I've attempted to do with mine (track junkie that is).

Grant
gwells@domain.elided
'87 325is w/M50