Fast Suzy & the KOMPRESSOR

>Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 14:12:42 -0500
>From: Suzy <suzym3@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re:  Slow M3

>The real problem is that an M3 just isn't enough car for a hot chick like
the M3 princess.

Suzy!

Since you are damn near ready to pop for an ERT SuperCHAaaaaaagggHHA - I
have an idea.

Simply wait until PizzaFest 2 and ask/beg/seduce Mark Nernburg for a drive
in his 'round Summit Point on the Monday Driver's School. Do that thang you
do with the Wonderbra and I'll betcha he'll let you have the keys. I know I
will.

Since both Mark and you are registered, as are a whole bunch of udder
Bimwads (School is FULL by the way), I'm sure he'll let you have a lap or
two on the track since he now has it properly set up with a rollbar, belts
and R1's. Then, you can drive a lap or two in the infamous Rabidmobile with
the modified suspension/Euro HFM/LTW Flywheel and see where you want to put
your upgrade money.

My money is that you'll turn a faster lap time in a car set up for the
corners than one with a 'Charger. Should be interesting to find out. We'll
put a stopwatch on you driving both cars.  In fact, I'll even buy you a
beer if you like the Mark's ERT car better afterwards.

THE KOMPRESSOR vs. THE RABIDMOBILE.
Suzy the M3 Princess, Pro-Driver in both cars.

Duane Collie
RM3DR1 - soon to be on Hoosiers
UUC, ///Team Bubba Racing