re: BMW 325iX

Dear Digesters,

I am interested in purchasing a 325 iX, and I was wondering what the
available options are. Are there coupes? Are there 5-speeds? etc.

In addition, I have seen numerous posts of people trying to sell brand new
cars on the digest, under 50,000 miles ( that is brand new IMHO ). I guess
I don't understand why anyone would put the money into all the upgrades I
see hear on the digest, and then turn around and sell the car before it is
even 100k old. Although,....poor people like me really do appreciate the
fact that people take good care of there cars and then turn around and sell
them in "new" condition. It saves me money!

Thanks,
Darren