<all> Mixup with Power Steering Fluid

Thanks for the information on the power steering fluid. I checked
the reservoir this morning (Tues.) and it was again empty. I figured that
since I had only used 3/4's of the valvoline, it had gotten into the
system and possibly displaced air bubbles and had settled down.
Well going by the information that I received when I passed through
the BMW dealership. I figured it was okay to safely switch back to the
correct ATF. I added till the reservoir was at its correct level and
was driving for most of the afternoon. I topped it about 3 times and
every time I checked it the reservoir was empty. Any time I stopped
the car for a few minutes I made sure to check to see if there was a leak
under the car and there was none, neither did I see any "spray"
around the engine to suggest a burst pipe. Neither does there
seem to be any smoking which happens if fluid drips on a hot
engine. So far in doing the topping I have used two quarts (using
a Dexron III ATF), is it possible that there is a leak that might only
be happening when the car is moving ? Is two quarts or more too
much such that there might be a leak ? I have placed a sheet of
paper under the car just to make sure that there is no leak.  I plan
to have it checked on Thurs. I would appreciate your insight in the
meantime. Thanks

Mike Theuri -- '86 325