Clicking noise.

Hey Guys,
Please, help me to resolve this mysterious noise. When I step on the brak=
pedal something in the back, underneath of my =9190 BMW 535i is making cl=
icks.
It is very obvious at the low speed. This clicking noise is driving me
crazy. I have been inspecting everything underneath, especially rear brak=
es
and it looks like it is in a pretty decent condition. Maybe someone out
there has experienced this problem before. Let me know what you think abo=
ut
it.

Thank you so much.

Anatoliy Z.