FS: BMW models

Hi Digesters,

This should be the last of my BMW stuff moving sale.  I have the follow B=
MW
models for sale.  Please don't ask for your favorite hot pink Isetta 250.=
 =

I'm sorry if you can't find that elusive kit, but this is  all I have lef=
t.
 Models are new and are unbuilt.

BMW Dixi        by Heller, catalogue number 700.  Scale:  1/24  Price: =

$25.00
This is the first BMW car ever built.  Kit is from late 1970's.

BMW A795 (Crusher Joe) by Nito, catalogue number 23016-100.  Scale:  1/60=
,
Price:  $35.00
This is a futuristic, Blade Runner style of BMW.  Hard to find kit from
1984.

Prices where checked & approved my Micheal Izor.

Thanks,

Gregory Bradbury