E30 M3 availability

     What is the consensus from the group re: the supply of E30 M3's?  I've
     read many articles in the auto. press recently re: their performance
     vs. cost that I'm gettin' nervous about not being able to find one
     once I can throw down 12-15k for a sharp one.   Is the trend toward
     people buying them and holding on to them or will there be enough to
     go around in 6 months to a year?  Thanks.  Your opinions will help add
     credibility/urgency to my case with my girlfriend.  I know, I know....

     Thanks,

     Dave "M3'less" Anspach
     '84 325e  (purrs like a kitten w/ 175k)

     P.S.  How much are UUC dues anyway!!!???