<E-36 Tire selection>

[administrator's note: talk about your problem email addresses; i have a
spam trap in majordomo on the new server for the purveyors of "Bull's Eye
Gold", a spamming product that is regularly advertised with spam; the perl
regular expression that traps it looks like this:     /^from:.*Bull.*Eye/i
if any perl types out there can suggest improved syntax that would allow
our reader to continue to post without my intervention, i'd appreciate it
- -- i'm not a particularly experienced perl programmer, and don't quite see
how to handle this one -- rpw]

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all of the good input on alternatives to my oddball Michelin
225/55/15 tires.

Scott Miller brought up a question that I also had:

How would a narrower 205/60/15 Z rated tire (like Yokohama AVS I) compare
to the Michelin 225/55/15 V rated tire?

Thanks again for your thoughts,

Steve Cooperman
1994  325is, upgrades