E 28 FS

Hi folks,

	I hate to do it but the 5'er is up for sale to be replaced by no
less than a Grand Caravan. More practical but totally unexciting to drive.
I'm getting so family oriented. Here are the details:

1987 535i Stock except for 750 bushing upgrade (Completely eliminated all
shimmy) and M-5 guibo, 2 new TRX  220's in front, new clutch (including
hardware and seals), new rear stock exhaust, new brake bomb, new Air Flow
Meter and Idle Control valve, oil & filter changed every 4-5k miles, new
service interval board, water pump and new hoses/clamps, and I'm sure some
other stuff I'm missing over the years of ownership.

Vehicle has 147k miles on it, uses one quart of oil per 2,200 miles,
practically no rust, no accidents, 2nd owner w/all records from previous
owner, and is located in NJ near the George Washington Bridge. Asking price
of $7500 or best offer. I also have 4 TRX snow tires mounted on wheels for
this vehicle. I can be reached via email or daytime at 516-574-4117 or
201-262-6106 eves./weekends.

Alex.Avedis@domain.elided
BMW CCA # 73181
NJ Chapter