<E34, ///M5> used E34, M5 hubs

I'm looking for used E34, M5 hubs.
I want to upgrade the front hubs on my M6 by duplicating the locating
dowels found in the E34, M5 hubs.  I have Euro E34, M5 rotors I will be
installing and I want to duplicate the 18mm dowels found on the M5 hubs.
The M5 hub part numbers is 31 21 2 226 604 or 31 21 2 226 904
I would like to obtain 1 if not 2 of these hubs.
The conditions of the bearings is not an issue since I will discard all but
the 18mm dowels.
I am also interested in the dimensional differences between the E24, M6 hub
and the E34, M5.
I know the ABS pick-up ring on the E34, M5 hubs has about half as many
slots as the M6.
$$$'s for junk parts.
Thanks,

- -----