E28 Newbie Questions...

	I have just joined the list and after reading the current 'Bimmer' magazine I
have a few questions about the 535i.  Specifically about the 'dreaded TRX
wheel/tire package'.  Are these tires expensive because they aren't made
anymore or are being phased out?  None of the tire dealers ever list the
prices, are they really high?  Is the bolt pattern one that would allow
another BMW wheel to be bolted on or is more trouble that it's worth?  Do they
all come with sunroofs?  The article didn't mention anything about turbo
charged engines, but I think I saw one of the liters was.  Also, what is
'Sharked' in reference to.
TIA,
Patrick