<E46> a few thoughts/opinions

Saw a new Black E46 328i sedan today at the local dealer.

Likes:  Build quality is definitely better than E36, Interior much improved,
front headlamp/airdam treatment was very cool.

Dislikes:  rear lamps look to Lexus-ish, too much chrome trim around rear
windows

Also:  I don't understand the comments I've read here about the improved
shifter throw, the throw in this baby was waaaay long/slop.  Maybe I am just
to use to the BL/SS in my ///M3 and the stock shifter in my ///M Roadster.

Michael Greto
BMW CCA-Everglades Chapter
'98 ///M Roadster Cosmos Black/Red-Black/Red
'98 Nissan Frontier (daily driver)