<E30> Motronic base idle? Help?

     Okay, Motronic Gurus?  The Calabresions section of the July Roundel
     (p. 86) describes the experience I've been with my E30iX.  Swapped
     nearly everything (and more) that this person did on their E30 M3, and
     still a rough idle.  So the first question is...

     Does the Motoronic 1:1 have a base idle adjustment?

     which leads to the $64K question

     Where is this base idle adjustment screw?  My look through the FAQs
     and Bentley book found no discussion of this adjustment.  Thanks.

     Von
     BMWCCA #145142
     '89 iX