Yet another undigestifier

For those interested in an undigestifier who don't want to run
Perl or lots of Unix programs, I have reduced my undigestifier of a
few years back to a single C program, and also made some improvements.
To run it, you will need ANSI C and a library that implements
POSIX 1003.2 regular expressions:

   #include <regex.h>

   regcomp(regex_t *...)
   regexec(const regex_t *...)

As well as being faster, this version should be more flexible and
easier to tailor.  It may be a few weeks before I am ready to
send anything out, but if anyone is interested in a copy, send
me an e-mail.

- -John
'96 318is
john.firestone@domain.elided