re: Follow Up On Problems w/ Sharked '88 M5

Andrew,

Is it possible that your 'Jim Conforti' chip is one of the bogus "used Jim
C. chips" (counterfeit) that our wonderful Jimma Michaels was passing off?
I received one of these "real" (bogus) chips, but luckily Jim C put the
warning out the very day I was to put it in!

Even if you bought it though another dealer, it *may* not be a **real**
Conforti chip. From what I've seen, Turner is the only authorized dealer of
his products (I could be wrong on this one).

I think I would contact the LandShark himself to validate your chip. He has
always responded quickly to my Emails and can help.

Good Luck!!

John Allen
'87 535is (not sharked yet! maybe when the lawsuit blows over!)