SRFC (Ston Rygar Fan Club) SR

[example of bounced 8bit posting: this one got kicked out because the
author included a bulleted list -- nice looking, but used an 8 bit
character for the bullets. this is the sort of thing that can & will delay
postings -- rpw]

On Wed, 29 Jul 1998 12:02:01 -0700 "Boyd, David (Neighbour Boy)"
<boydd@domain.elided> writes:
>I asked Suzy since she's the president of SRFC how one becomes a
>member
>of the SRFC and if we get club discounts and a member number and
>everything.
>
>I haven't heard back yet.
>
>--David Boyd
>BMW CCA
>BMW ACA
>SRFC ?? -- Hopefully eligible

David,

          Your application has been reviewed and accepted.  You have been
issued Charter Member #000002.

           Membership dues are $5 (or more if you want) annually to be
sent RICHARD WELTY c/o Krusty Motorsports (rwelty@domain.elided
- - write him for the address) in support of the BMW Digest.

           Club members are entitled to a 10% discount on SRFC
merchandise.

           Non-E36 drivers are welcome (although looked upon with great
suspicion and perhaps some loathing).

           Members are urged to support Active Autowerkes in their
chastisement of the TurdBurglar, a.k.a. ///PizzaBoy, a.k.a. "Words to
Ignore Him By".

- - Ston
Chief Engineer, Ston Rygar Megalithic Enterprise and World Domination,
Ltd.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]