Re: AVS Intermediates or S1s on the track?

Peter,

If its for track only, why not go with an R-compound tire, like the Kumho
V700 (fast), or the Hoosier R3S03 (very fast), or the Yoko A032R (the best
rain tire of the three by far, and not that bad a dry tire -- way way way
faster than a non-R-compound tire)(notice I'm not mentioning the supplier
who screwed-up and has no stock of probably the most popular R-compound
tire)? In fact, the A032R is cheaper than either the Intermediates or the
S1.

Perhaps you have some other reasons why you need a non R-compound tire?

- -Jefrem Iwaniw, jiwaniw@domain.elided, '72 2002, '94 525i
 Keller, TX