NEED 1 used 235/40/17--HUH?--read on

Hi Gang,

I need 1 235/40/17 used that is.   I had a little alignment issue that
put very bad wear on one tire (down to he threads on the inside)  I have
recently bought a set of track wheels/tires (AO32Rs).   The ///M3 is not
my daily driver so I only put the stock wheels/street tires on for long
road trips.  ie. to the track.    If anybody out there has a used tire
that isn't bald bald, or mangled to the point of unsafe, I would love to
have it.  I'll obviously cover shipping and throw you a few bucks for
the tire.

 The tire this would be replacing is an AVS Intermediate.  If i could
get that lucky I ould love to have another one to keep my set th same.
However that is far from my biggest concern any brand would be greatly
appreciated.

I need to get something done by aug.6 as I am headed to the track on aug
7 for the Road Atlanta track days- aug 8-9.

anyone interested in that event give Road Atlanta a call, or drop me a
line as well.  seems to be a good deal of track time for the advanced
groups  6 -30min runs on sunday!

Thanks again-

Robbie Kollar
Knoxville, TN--Smoky Mtn Chapter