[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Rain-X Alternative

I have seen some posts that people do not like Rain-X.  I am a chemical
engineer by education and my group created the key ingredient for a new PPG
glass treatment that is frankly a much superior treatment for glass (based
on  proprietary information I have -- don't even ask) .

It is in limited supply across the US and was introduced earlier this year
through Jiffy Lube franchises.  It is a professionally applied (Jiffy Lube
Personnel) and cannot be bought at the local AutoZone.

Give Jiffy Lube or Pittsburgh Plate Glass a call and find where the nearest
local installer is and give it a try.  If you all are so upset with Rain-X
maybe this stuff will solve some of yoru problems.

good luck
scott