[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

first posting :-)

Quick question from a newby to this group. I have recently upgraded my 91 E30
318is ( blown head gasket/ my fault ) to a 93 E36 325is . I cant believe I
finally got this car! :-)  Well the day after I got it,  I was at Autothority
in search of all the goodies I will need. They seem to be using the B&B
Triflow sytem for most of their bmr's. Well the next day I went to Porcha
Pitstop, really cool guys, know their stuff but they recommended that I go
with a Genie Exhaust system for a deeper throaty sound. They also recommended
that I use the full header system for better all around performance. Has
anyone had any experience with the genie exhaust? Is the header system really
necesary for street use? Porscha Pitstop commented that quite a few customers
were not happy with the B&B because it sounded very winy(sp?) and to the point
of annoying. Any comments?

Eric
93 325is
bmwcca ?#

p.s This group is just as good as reading my Roundel. JOY!