[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Head bolts

> >...Shop suggests replacement to all customers with old bolts still in
> >head.  Pull valve cover and replace ONE AT A TIME...

Sorry if something goes wrong with this post, this is my first time.
With all this talk about breaking head bolts, I've decided to go get
mine replaced on my '87 325is.  Does anyone have a recommendation for
a garage in the West L.A. area?  Somewhere where the price is at
least semi-reasonable?  (I'm a starving college student...)

Thanks in advance,
- --
 Ray Tsai       |       TIP#983       |  VP UCLA's Dead Paintball Society
 http://www.seas.ucla.edu/~tsair      |  Team Sponsors:  Fields of Honor
      tsair@domain.elided             |                  Plain Sane