[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Talking Car Alarms

<<<<< Reply <<<<<

I too have had an encounter with one of these alarms.  It was
installed in a new Jaguar XJ12 and the stupid owner parked it
nosed into a parking spot next to a busy sidewalk.  Everyone
that walked past the car on the sidewalk would set off the
alarm and there were a lot of annoyed people in the area.  I
went in to have dinner and when I came back out, I found a
Policeman writing a ticket for the car.  When I enquired what
he was citing it for he replied "its a public nuisance".  So
if anyone has one of these alarms, be warned.  You not only
incur the wrath of anyone that innocently walks past the car
but can also incur the wrath of the Law.

Don Mies
85 635CSi (The latest of 8 BMWs) - Wonderful car!!
Thinking (very hard) about a Z3