[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E30 M3>Harness belts

After talking to so many people, and seeing so many posts about
harnesses I'm convinced they are a good idea. I am trying to decide
which ones to get for my E30 M3. Since most (if not all) driver schools
require that you have equal restraint systems, I'll have to get a pair.
I don't want to spend mucho $$$ and I also don't want to make lots of
mods. I don't mind having to take out the back seat, and I would also
consider a removable B pillar brace. I definatly don't want to cut holes
in my seats (in the flap behind the thigh support).

I've looked at the Schroth Ralleye3(4). What options would you
reccomend? If I want to add the B pillar brace (bar?) where do I get it,
how much, how difficult? Opinions, reccomendations.....

TIA,
Paul
'89 M3 99k Alpine White (about to turn the big 100k!)
BMWCCA #130428

- --
    :|:       :|:     | Paul Nederveen, Software Engineer
  :|||||:   :|||||:   | voice: 919.472.2651 fax: 919.472.2940
.:|||||||:.:|||||||:. | email: pjneder@domain.elided