[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

** 325is For Sale **track ready!

Black with Maroon leather interior-leather in  good condition.
 Paint is in great shape  (Zymol) with the exception of a couple of dings on
each side, ding doctor fixable.
 5-speed manual -Short shift
Pwr Sunroof, pwr windows (one touch down modules added), pwr doors
OBC, stock AM/FM/Cassette,
Non-smoking driver
Borbett Type A 15inch wheels with Dunlop sp8000 205's,  completely straight,
speed balanced 1200 miles ago.
totally rust-free  NO WINTER driving
Chip + exposed cone K&N  air filter
Eibach, with performance suspension, lowers the car about an inch.
Front and rear strut braces,  sway bars
Sebring Dual Tip exhaust
Adjustable rear subframe.
Racing clutch
E30 M3 Steering rack,
Recent Battery, New Radiator, all new hoses; recent water pump, timing, belt
and brakes/rotors.
Brake fluid changed every six months, oil synthetic oils.
 87k freeway miles.

Caveats:  this is the only problem with the car, tough to unlock the door from
the Drivers side.... very resistant.  Impossible to unlock from the passenger
side, so I basically lock and unlock the car via the trunk lock which works
like a charm through the central locking unlocking mechanism.  Anyone have this
problem?  Is it  a lubrication issue?  In any case it's minor but annoying.

Great car for BMW club track events/Autocrossing and a reliable daily driver,
needs nothing.
This car was prepped for club track events professionally  by Mike Morris  at
Schneller (but it has not been raced as of yet), I bought the car as a daily
driver three months ago,  but due to job changes I'm unfortunately stuck in
city traffic instead of highway, don't have a chiropractor as a friend, and I
don't think I'll be attending any events this year, all this which has led to
my decision to sell it, and have placed an order for a 318ti Club Sport with
November delivery.

asking $9,300
Car is located in Cambridge Massachusetts.    You can reach me by phone at
617-491-5020(h)  or at 617-693-5724 (w)
or by email at  John_N_Zoas@domain.elided   and/or  Yianni19@domain.elided