[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E28 stuff for sale..

After much dickering, BOHICA is being traded in on an E34 (525i) of
somewhat newer vintage. If anyone is interested, I'll outline the
reasons for this decision in another post.

I have available for the E28 series the following items:

1 - Dinan 535i (and 635i/735i) chip, years '87 & 88. If interested,
  best offer > $100 gets it. Note - Jim C has not yet released
  a chip for this engine/motronic combination.

1 - Spare Motronic for the 535 1987 & 88, may be the same as the
  one used in 635 and 735 of same vintage. Had intermittent no-go
  problems, replaced the motronic and the main relay at the same
  time, problem didn't reoccur. I believe this has a 'core' value
  of $150 with the people who rebuild them. Best offer over this
  amount. There are no obvious problems in the unit (no burning
  or other signs of 'letting the smoke out') that are visible on
  disassembly - BUT - there is also NO warranty of useability. It
  worked last time I plugged it in.

1 - Leather automatic shift knob - cost new was $50, will sell for
  $25. New condition. Fits later models also.

Many - spare relays, switches and other electronic components. Too
  many to detail. Since it appears none of these are used in the E34
  series, they are for sale - by the bunch. Figure a box 4"x4"x6" of
  whatever I can fit in for $15.00. Any single component would cost
  more than that.

Best - anyone got any goodies for an E34?

Don Eilenberger
Spring Lk Hts, NJ, USA
deilenberger@domain.elided