[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E36 M3 Vibration

I have a 95 E36 M3 automatic, at around 55-70 MPH I get a
vibration similar to having an unbalanced rear tire. It is pronounced
enough that you can feel it in the pedals under your feet. It seems to
get better as the car is driven. I have changed tires, rims and the car
has made quite a few trips to the dealer who has found nothing.
      If anyone has had a similar experience or knows about other new
E36s that had this problem, post or e-mail me directly.

                                        RL
95 M3