[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<Special Order E32 and E34 Accessories>

Okay, I blew it and special ordered a couple of European only factory BMW
accessories which I hoped would work in my car.  Unfortunately, they won't,
but maybe someone else can benefit from my goofs.

The first item is a special order factory BMW center console which mounts into
the center tray where the factory phone would mount in E32's and E34's.  Part
number 51 16 8 107 731, it is black vinyl matching the factory trim, and will
hold three cassette tapes and six CD's.  I paid $179, but discovered it
wouldn't work for me and isn't returnable.  I'll cut my losses on this one for
$75.

The second is a factory BMW wood trim kit for an E34 5 series.  It is part
number 82 11 9 413 211, and includes the trim for the entire front dash.  I
discovered after it was too late that the trim on an M5 is a little different,
and this $285 kit is waiting to find a home in a deserving 5'er.   Not being
able to return it, I'll bail out at $125.

If interested please Email.