[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Carpet cleaning

Another option I with which I've had good luck is a commercial product
called Tuff Stuff.  This aerosol foam (beware in ozone-barren locales--a
flame shield) works especially well on cleaning spots.  I removed a
coffee spill from parchment colored carpet with minimum scrubbing.  It
was recommended to me by the detailing departmnet of my local
dealership, and I've used it successfully on four BMW's and a friend's
Town Car.  It hasn't bleached or stained anything yet, but, as always,
I'd test it on your carpet before spraying a big spot out in the open.

FWIW,
Alec Marshall
Va. Beach

95 318ti (active)