[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: VANOS vs. Non-VANOS 325 engines

The 93-95 325's definitely have a max torque of 181 ft/lb (at 4200 rpm,
I think).  I think the 92 model had the same max torque, but at 4700
rpm.

I'm dying to know what the DINAN chip does to the power and torque
curves; I've been trying to find this information out for a while (for
any E36 chip, actually, not just DINAN's), but no one seems to have this
information.  It's almost as if these chips don't really do much.