[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Bavarian Autosport

[bad Bavarian experience snipped]

Bavarian is a pain in the ass most times.  They never have
the correct parts, and if they do they simply don't ship
them.  Their packaging is terrible, but somehow (magically)
nothing arrives broken.  Not even when the brake rotors
broke out of their boxes and were found sitting *on* the
new fog light lens.

I ordered two front wheel bearings, left and right control
arms and bushings for the arms.  I got one bearing, both
bushings and two left control arms.  They shipped me 3 more
arms (two more lefts and a right made by a completely
different manufacturer) before I just bundled the whole
mess back up and sent it back.  They were good about
sending another bearing though.

The best place I have found for reasonable prices and
consistently correct shipping is Greenfield auto parts in
MA.  They advertise in the back of European Car.  They
have had the same ad for about 3 years now, which reads
"this month featuring PIAA lights".  But their service
is excellent.

later,
jeff