[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FS: 85 528e Southern Calif.

     Boy... I haven't even been to the DMV yet (although the smog cert. is
     done). Juan Bruce handed me a business card of a guy in Newport Beach,
     CA who had a 1976 2002 (of all years in Calif... the worst) and I
     decided I need to have this car.  So out goes the 528e... ;^D

     Great car, needs nothing (not even front bushings), everything works
     (even the headrests!), new transmission, belts, hoses, major service,
     167K miles, Cosmos Blue/Blue leather, AT, worthy of recommendation to
     a friend (that's rare for me). Like to get __4500-ish

     Brian Foster
     Editor, Fahren Affairs -- BMW CCA San Diego Chapter
     '74 2002tii  (maybe I won't be able to part with it)
     '76 2002     (aarrrgghh... what's that doing there?)
     and that's it... except:
     '54 Isetta Bubble-window convertible purchase rights I might give to a
     worthy owner... e-mail for details.