[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Carpet cleaning

I haven't seen this mentioned yet, but it has worked well for
me.  I used a sears steam cleaner.  Well, just the upholstery
tool actually.  I used prespotter on the stains and the regular
steam cleaner in the main water tank.  It works good on the
cloth seats too.  You would't believe the dirt that comes
out using this method over the spray on/dry/vacuum off method.

Don't soak it down too much and it will be dry the same day.

Obviously you need to pretest your chemicals for colorfastness
before you do the main cleaning.

If you don't have one, rent it.  Or, use it the same day you
are cleaning your house carpets....  I wonder why they are called
steam cleaners when there isn't any steam involved, just hot water?

Good luck,
Dan