[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ASC+T and Break Upgrade

Dear all,
	I'm wondering if someone on the list has an experience of BRAKE
upgrading? I'm thinking about the BREMBO Break kit but I'm worried about
the ASC+T mechanism.
	If anyone on the list has an experince with Upgraded Break on
ASC+T car, please give me a suggestion.
	Thank you in advanced.
- --
CyberPOP.,,,BMW CCA #132459                        \|/
| '96 318is-ASC+T <E36-M42> Arctic Silver                        |
| K&N, BBS RX18-225/40, Bilstein-HD, H&R , Sebring DTM Exhaust   |
| All clear lenses, Dual pyron sport mirrors                     |
| c641625@domain.elided | http://www.missouri.edu/~c641625 |
Whatelses I can do?                                 []    []