[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: E30 window operation blows fuses <E30>

AJSUS says :
- --------------------------------
Has anyone had the experience of the 30 amp fuse blowing when lowering the
passenger window ?  Is it likely to be the switch, motor, or wiring ??
all other windows (4 door) operate fine and do not affect the fuse.
Is there a common problem that I should be aware of ?

Please Help
Thanks in advance......
AJSUS
- --------------------------------

My 1990 325i had the exact same problem.  While trying to lower the passenger
front window the fuse would blow.  I swapped the drivers side switch with
the passenger switch and voila! lowering the drivers window blew the fuse.
I bought a new switch ~$20 from dealer. (and went through a lot of fuses)

DO NOT USE VOB IN ROCKVILLE.

Does anyone know why my temperature gauge would act strangely?  It seems to
follow the engine temperature (I hope) but jumps around every once in a while.
Either the engine is changing temperature very quickly or something is amiss.

thanks,

Steve Gurney
1990 325i <E30>