[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: <2002> Bleached seats

I have a 1974 Pastel blue 2002ti which has slowly been restored to as - new
condition. The only problem was that the blue cord interior had faded and
perished, whereas the vinyl components of the seats were perfect.

Solution - Jaymic of Cromer U.K. provide a service where they will replace
the cord panels with a very close copy of the original material, and renew
the horse hair pads. Not cheap - =A3445 + VAT, but the results are stunning!
They also have a very few original carpet sets left.

I had this done 1 week ago, and am delighted with the results. I have a new=
 car!

Contact them on 01263-511710, and speak to either Keith Morley or their
trimmer, Alan. Tell them who sent you!

Regards,

Andy.