[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

DINAN Performance chip and Flowtech airbox

	I own a 1993 325is and am thinking about installing a DINAN chip and =
Flowtech airbox.  I have two questions.  First, I called DINAN and their =
price for my chip is $400, while many mail order catalogues (Bavarian =
Autosport etc.) sell the same chip for $300.  Is there any benefit from =
buying the chip from DINAN?  Also, would you reccomend someone with =
little experience under the hood, installing the chip themselves? =20

	By the way, if anyone has a 93-95 325 with a DINAN chip and a flowtech =
airbox, I would to be interested in hearing what differences in =
performance you have experienced. =20

Thank You in Advance