[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: <2002> bleached out seats and carpet

>My questions: has anyone tried to refresh the colors by whatsoever means ?
>How were the results ? Are new seat covers available ? (They are not in
>Germany, at least not for the blue cloth/vinyl interior that i have).

Olav:

There is a US company called World Upholstery and Trim that has a lot of
NLA '02 interior fabrics (that they remanufacture).  They advertise in
Hemmings Motor News which is probably unavailable in Europe, and I think
they have a web page at www.worlduph.com

If you can't find them let me know and I will find a copy of Hemmings.
Another option is to get in touch with Jaymic in England:

Jaymic Ltd
Norwich Road Cromer
Norfolk, NR27 0HF
ENGLAND
Wk: 44 263 511710
Fx: 44 263 514133

I believe they remake some seat covers and carpets as well.

Good luck,
Ware
'72 & '74 2002tii